Formula resistance tested on sensitive skin. Its central protection is easy to use, thanks to the spray bottle. It nourishes the skin and protects it from sunlight and harmful rays. It spreads smoothly on the skin.
● Natural Origin ingredients – Chicco baby sun cream contains natural active ingredients such as physalis extract and Vitamin E for rich and nutritious skin.
● The safe formulation for baby’s sensitive skin – This sun cream for a child contains no parabens, PEG, silicone, alcohol, dyes, SLS, SLES, colour, etc.
● Tested – The sun cream is dermatologically tested.
● Sun protection with 3 P complex – protection from UVA, UVB, and infrared red rays
● Easy to carry and use – Our portable, secure sunscreen is 100% mineral-based protection for your little ones.
● 100% effective – The spray is effective and absorbs quickly on the face and body with a non-oily feeling.
● Water-resistant, non-abrasive and has an allergen-free scent.
● Long-lasting protection with antioxidant effect.
Chicco Sun Spray is easy to apply, thanks to the spray bottle. It nourishes the skin, protecting it from all sun rays (UVA, UVB, and the effects of Infrared rays). In addition, it is enriched with the goodness of Vitamin E and Physalis Extract. With Chicco sun cream, walking in the sun will be safe for your baby. The natural texture makes it practical and suitable for all occasions.
Benefits of using Chicco baby sun spray:
1. Avoid harmful burns as baby’s skin is very sensitive and delicate during initial days:
If your children go outside, they may be exposed to the sun. The degree of burns will depend on how long they have been exposed to the sun and their skin type. People living near the equator are at greater risk of sunburn because of the high levels of ultraviolet (UV) radiation in the atmosphere.
Sunburn harms the skin and causes symptoms such as:
Keep your baby safe by freely using Chicco baby & kids sun cream before going outside.
2. Block UV rays:
While sunlight is essential to life, it is necessary to remember that it can harm your baby. UV rays can damage your baby’s skin, even on cloudy or rainy days. Apply sunscreen to prevent harmful rays from entering your baby’s skin, or make them wear long-sleeved clothes in bright colours to reduce exposure.
3. Improve Skin Health:
The health of your baby’s skin is determined by essential proteins such as collagen, elastin, and keratin. A high-quality sunscreen will protect these proteins, leaving the skin of your baby smooth and radiant.
In summer, choose sunscreen with 50 sun protection factors (SPF). Use enough to cover all exposed areas, including the lips, ears, and part of your baby’s hair.
For the sunscreen to do its job, it must be used adequately applied. Be sure to:
• Apply Chicco sunscreen whenever your children are in the sun. For best results, apply sunscreen for about 15 to 30 minutes before the children go outside.
• Do not forget about the ears, hands, feet, shoulders, and back of the neck.
• Apply sunscreen freely – dermatologists recommend using a single ounce (enough to fill a blown glass or plastic cup) to cover exposed areas of the body.
• Apply sun protection often, every two hours. Reapply after the child sweats or swims.
• Apply waterproof sunscreen when children are near water or swimming. Water reflects and intensifies the sun’s rays, so they need permanent protection. Water-resistant sunscreens can stay up to 80 minutes in water, and some are more resistant to sweat.
Good to know:
Every child needs sun protection. The American Academy of Dermatology (AAD) recommends that all children – regardless of skin tone – wear sunscreen with an SPF of 30 or higher. Unfortunately, you cannot feel the UV rays that damage your skin, but they can cause long-term damage even on cool, cloudy days. So burning once is not a cause for concern. However, you should take steps to protect your baby’s skin and reduce the risk in the future by using a combination of hats, long-sleeved clothes, and sun protection.
Start a new routine every morning to apply Chicco baby sun cream on your child before going outside. Even a short walk to school can be enough exposure to the sun. Sunscreen also offers long-term benefits such as improved skin health and protection from an irritating rash.
The Chicco products serve you with the best products necessary for the care of you and your baby. With experience of over 60 years, Chicco Products have gained the trust and affection of parents worldwide. We price our products affordably to ensure that everybody gets a chance to deliver the best to their little ones without worrying about the expense. The premium features and affordable prices have made the Chicco brand the first choice for baby products worldwide.
When buying sunscreen, Check the label for a sunscreen that:-
1. has an SPF (sun protection factor) of 50 +
2. Protects from UVA and UVB rays (sun cream with broad-spectrum)
3. Resistant to water (protects children while in water for 40-80 minutes)
Therefore, Chicco baby sun cream complements all of the above conditions.