Hailed the holy grail of beautiful skin, Argan Oil has found its way from ancient Morocco to your hands. This liquid gold’ is beauty’s centuries-old, best-kept secret, until now – Colorbar bring you Earth C7 Argan Oil, a blend of argan oil, almond oil, jojoba oil, sesame oil, walnut oil, tulsi extract oil, and wheatgerm oil. Let this fast-absorbing and unique argan oil blend find a permanent home in your skin, hair, and nails, for an intensely rejuvenating and restoring experience.
- A fast-absorbing oil blend that can be used for healthy skin, hair, and nails
- Argan oil is rich in Omega 3 and 6, essential fatty acids that retain the skin’s elasticity
- Almond oil is rich in vitamin A which helps in preventing the growth of acne
- Walnut oil contains vitamins B and E that are essential for your skin cells to build collagen
- Tulsi oil extract and jojoba oil have antibacterial properties that reduce inflammation
- Sesame seed oil is a source of zinc, an antioxidant that protects skin from free-radical damage
- Wheatgerm oil contains vitamin A, D and B that helps to heal dry, dehydrated skin
- Free from parabens, sulphates, silicones and preservatives
- Dermatologically tested
- Colorbar is a cruelty free brand
- Formulated in Morocco and Germany
About the Brand: Founded in 2004, Colorbar is among the leading brands of color cosmetics in India and is extremely popular among the urban women. The brand sources its inspiration from the millennium woman who believes in expressing her various moods and desires through a variety of colors she adorns. Colorbar promises to provide its customers the trendy makeup which is innovative, classy and world class, covering a wide range of colors with a belief of redefining the chic and sensual woman of today.
Argan Oil, Caprylic Triglyceride (CCTG), Jojoba Oil, Sesame Oil, Walnut Oil, Olive Oil, Wheatgerm Oil, Almond Oil, Tulsi Oil Soluble Extract, Coconut Oil, Vitamin E And Fragrance
HOW TO USE
Use C7 on your body for a heavenly nourishing treatment that reduces stretch marks and visible signs of ageing. Use it on your hair for an intensely moisturizing treatment that tames frizzy hair, seals split ends, and stimulates hair growth. Or, use it on nails to nourish the nail bed and moisturize cuticles.
Argan oil is non-comedogenic, which means that it doesn’t clog pores, so it can be used on your face as a moisturizing treatment. We recommend doing a patch test first, though, to determine if this intensely hydrating oil suits your face – apply on one side of your face for 3-5 days; discontinue use if you find any skin irritation.