- Mon-Sun: 11:00 - 20:00
A light weight, moisturiser-meets-sunscreen. This broad spectrum SPF 50 with PA++++ rating, has a very light texture that spreads easily & disappears leaving behind a natural, moisturised, non-shiny look. Loaded with Vitamins A, B, E & F that help repair skin and minimise damage caused by UV exposure.
What makes it special
- This sunscreen is formulated with 4 very effective UV-filters, namely, Uvinul T 150, Avobenzone, Octocrylene and Titanium Dioxide to provide protection from UVA & UVB
- Boosted with Vitamin A, B3, B5, E and F that not only repairs skin after sun exposure, but also soothes, nourishes and hydrates skin
- Thoroughly tested by an independent lab and confirmed SPF of 50 was obtained
- It is a Photostable & Acne safe sunscreen that does not leave any white cast on application. Also, it spreads easily like a lightweight moisturiser and does not leave behind unwated residue or heavy feeling
- The primary filters are sourced from BASF, Germany and Royal DSM, Netherlands
Skin concerns it targets
Sun protection · UV exposure / damage
All skin types
Fragrance free · Essential Oil Free · Non-comedogenic
6.0 – 7.0
How to use
Apply on cleansed face after all your serums and moisturisers. Apply generously & evenly on your face and neck. Apply sunscreen at least 15 minutes before sun exposure. For added protection, reapply in case of continued sun exposure, swimming, perspiring or towel drying.
When to use: AM. Everyday.