Broad spectrum SPF 60, PA++++
An antioxidant-rich SPF, that is light-as-air and provides overall protection from UV through most modern filters. It applies invisibly on all skin tones and does not pill or leave a nasty white cast. It is reef safe and free of OMC, Benzophenone / Oxybenzone, and Homosalate. A broad spectrum SPF 60 with PA++++ rating.
What makes it special
- Combination of new-age, highly-effective, photostable filters – Tinosorb S, Uvinul A Plus, & Uvinul T 150. These are further boosted by Titanium Dioxide
- Infused with anti-oxidant, Silymarin. A strong free radical scavenger, and it reduces inflammation and photodamages in the skin after UV irradiation
- Thoroughly tested by an independent lab and confirmed SPF of 60 was obtained
- It is Photostable, Pregnancy Safe, Acne Safe sunscreen. Also it spreads easily like a lightweight moisturiser and does not leave behind unwated residue or heavy feeling or any white cast
- The primary filters are sourced from BASF, Germany
Skin concerns it targets
Sun protection · UV exposure / damage
All skin types
Fragrance free · Essential Oil Free · Non-comedogenic
6.0 – 7.0
How to use
Apply on cleansed face after all your serums and moisturisers. Apply generously & evenly on your face and neck. Apply sunscreen at least 15 minutes before sun exposure. For added protection, reapply in case of continued sun exposure, swimming, perspiring or towel drying.
When to use: AM. Everyday.