Minimalist Vitamin C 10% Face Serum – 30ml
Out of stock
For Brighter, Glowing & Healthy Looking Skin
A glow-boosting daily serum packaged with the goodness of Vitamin C & Polyhydroxy Acid (PHA) that brightens and tones sun damaged and dull skin with dark spots.
What makes it special
- Made with stabilized Vitamin C derivative “Ethyl Ascorbic Acid” that has 86% pure Vitamin C content. That is much higher than 40-50% content present in other Vitamin C derivatives. At a pH of ~4.0 it is highly stable and effective
- Contains 1% Acetyl Glucosamine (AG), an amino-monosaccharide (simple sugar) and a precursor of hyaluronic acid, that provides skin moisturization, boosts natural Hyaluronic Acid synthesis, and regulates natural exfoliation
- Boosted with Polyhydroxy Acid (PHA) which are new age hydroxy acids, suitable even for sensitive skin. PHAs gently remove dead skin cells to give skin a glow. Also have antioxidant/chelation, barrier strengthening, and moisturizing effects
- Formulated in Centella Water to soothe and heal skin
- Formulated with ET-VC, high purity Ethyl Ascorbic Acid, from Corum Inc, Taiwan
Skin concerns it targets
Dull skin · Dark spots · Uneven tone · Loss of elasticity
All skin types
Fragrance free · Essential Oil Free · Non-comedogenic
3.8 – 4.8
How to use
After cleansing and toning your face, take 2-3 drops of Vitamin C serum on your fingertips with the dropper. Apply it on the face by gently tapping it on the skin. With a circular motion, evenly spread the serum and allow your skin to absorb it.
When to use: AM & PM. Everyday.