LONGWEAR TO STRONGWEAR
There’s longwear. And then there’s strongwear.
Introducing NARS’ first 16-hour foundation that stays turned on by the power of radiance. Untraceable. Unstoppable. Unlike anything else. Longwear is finally lightweight—and radiant. High coverage is now super natural. Its breathable, fade-resistant formula is infused with Raspberry, Apple, and Watermelon extracts to help smooth and improve the look of your skin instantly, and over time for full-powered radiance. It wears longer, stays stronger, and looks better with each hour. Specialized skin-matching technology ensures your truest match yet. Your future looks radiant with Natural Radiant Longwear Foundation.
To confirm your perfect shade match, allow foundation to dry down on skin. Please note shades may vary slightly across formulas dependent on coverage and finish.
- 16-HOUR FADE-RESISTANT WEAR
- 16 hours of fade-resistant wear with medium-to-full, buildable coverage.
- Transfer-resistant. Sweat-resistant. Resists oxidization so colour stays true all day.
- Stays fresh and vibrant, as if just applied.
- FULL-POWERED RADIANCE
- Instantly provides a lasting radiant finish.
- Skin Optimizing Complex, a blend of Raspberry, Apple, and Watermelon extracts, helps support skin elastic fibers to smooth and improve skin’s texture over time for optimal radiance.
- FULL COVERAGE WITHOUT THE WEIGHT
- Patent pending technology delivers a uniquely weightless and breathable texture.
- Superior blendability for an imperceptible effect that looks natural, like skin, doesn’t look or feel cakey, heavy, drying or masking.
- PERFECTLY MATCHES SKINTONE
- A unique combination of translucent base with micronized amino-acid coated pigments and mineral tone balancing powders that mimic skin’s tone, fusing with skin for the closest match.
How To Use :
- Dispense one pump or a pearl sized amount of Natural Radiant Longwear Foundation and warm with fingertips.
- Too much formula accentuates lines and imperfections. Avoid excess application around eyes or contours of the face.
- Apply foundation starting at the center of the face and blend out with fingertips. Focus on one area at a time and blend well.